Our standard glazing range includes Float Glass, Acid Etched Non-Reflective Glass and a range of clear and cast Acrylics, all available in 2mm and 4mm thickness.
We also offer a specialist Glass range with includes four different types of Glass all with different functions and specifications to allow you to give your Artwork the correct level of protection, finish and price tag.
Benefits of Speciality Glass:
- Eliminate reflection and optical distortion
- Help prevent fading and damage to Artwork caused by harmful UV Rays
- 70-99% UV Protection
- Optimal light transmission and Glass invisibility to preserve color and texture of Artwork
- ISO, Fine Art Trade Guild and Professional Picture Framers Association standards
- Thickened glass to give greater rigidity and strength for larger pieces
- Glass invisibility maximizing optical clarity allowing you to see the true colour and texture of the Artwork
- Neutral multi angle glass colour
These are just some of the many reasons that speciality glass is the perfect addition to our range of glazing.
Click on the links below to view full specifications each of our specialist glasses.