Choose which Size Lino you would like to work on and we will send you the main materials that you need, so you can get printing and cutting fast. We have a short movie we can give you access to as well to show you the process start to finish. You will also need 6mm thick runners, glue and printing paper.
This Lino registration Printmaking Pack Includes
- Your choice in size of the 3.2mm thick battleship grey traditional lino ready to glue down onto your styrene sheet.
- 2. The 2mm thick styrene sheet that you glue the lino onto.
- 5 x 75ml Relief Inks Primary Colours plus black and White – Either Traditional Oil Based wash/clean with veg oil or white spirit) Rubine Magenta, Cool Yellow, Prussian Blue, Opaque White, Carbon Black or Relief Ink OR Caligo Safe Wash (this is water and oil based so it can be easily washed/cleaned with soap and water from your hands) Process Red, Process Blue, Process Yellow, Black and Opaque White.)
- 1 x 100mm Essdee Blue Handled Roller (Soft)
- 2 x Registration Double pins with double tabs (all reusable)
Please note you will need 6mm runners for your printing press using this system and about 4 sheets of packing paper on top of the paper you are printing onto. Depending on which press you are using will depend on how many pieces of paper you will need for packing. If its our printing presses you will need x 4 or 3 sheets bread and butter paper 280gsm thick. With or without a blanket.