- Bed Size – (see Press Bed diagram) 25 x 47.2 Inches / 63.5 x 120cm
- 3mm steel topped birch ply or an optional upgrade to a solid 10mm thick Aluminium bed
- The Bed running length 90.4 inches / 230cm
- Stand Width – 77cm / 30.3 Inches
- Stand Height – A moveable stand (lockable)90cm / 35 ½ Inches – A static stand 76.5 / 30 Inches
- Stand Depth -30 Inches / 76.2cm
- Depth of press Including Star/round Wheel – 34 Inches /86.3cm (not including tommy bars)
- Height of the press bed
- From the Floor with a moveable stand and lockable wheels 39.3 Inches / 100cm
- From the Floor with a static stand 35.3 Inches / 90cm
- Star Wheel Size – 117cm / 46 Inches (we can make bespoke sizes also)
- Small Round Wheel – 36 Inches / 91.5 cm Diameter (optional upgrade)
- Large Round Wheel – 48 Inches / 123cm Diameter (optional upgrade)
Designed, used and built by real printmakers since 1980 – so great printmaking support available if needed.
- Direct drive or geared multi-printers, etching and relief presses available in standard sizes and bespoke
- Stainless steel top roller as standard in either 4 or 6 1/2 Inches Diameter
- No maintenance bearings
- Star Wheel available at standard size, or we can make a bespoke size for you.
- Optional upgrade of small (3 foot) or large (4 foot) round wheels instead of the star wheel
- Optional Upgrade from 3mm steel topped marine ply to a solid 10mm thick Aluminium bed
- Optional upgrade to a gridded registration bed for your press
- Powder coated and easily maintained
- Safety features such as bed safety stops, press lockdown as well as easy removal of a star or round wheel and press bed.
- Supplied with runners and a printing blanket so you can get printing straight away and easily print many different thicknesses of the plate, from Etchings through to Letterpress.
- Delivery, set up and print or courier delivery or free pick up with free printing demo &/or add a workshop in any printmaking medium