If you are looking for a printmaking studio that you can come and use, we have a fantastic workshop here in Ironbridge.
In order for you to hire the studio you will need to be an experienced printmaker, if you are not, you will need to attend a few of our workshops first which include tuition.
A half hour induction session is included when hiring, this ensures you know where everything is and are comfortable with the space and presses. Please note that no tuition is included in this cost.
Costs: These costs include the use of the full printmaking workshop, materials are extra.
See costs of materials.
- 1 day £40
- 4 days £120
- 8 days £180
You will be working in the same printmaking studio as two other people, one of which is printmaker Jenny Gunning BA(HONS)GCF who will be doing her own work.
- Gunning Arts Etching Presses including table top Little Thumper and floor standing No 3 Press.
- Fully equipped workshop to make all of these plate-making and print-making processes
- Large Hot Plate
- Full stock of printmaking materials, paper and presses.
- Large acid Bath within extractor unit
- Darkroom with Lightbox and UV unit.
- Large format Printer and scanner
- Outdoor Seating Area
- For tuition options please contact us to discus your individual requirements
Further further information and availability please contact us on 01952434033