- Bed size (see press bed diagram) 12 x 29.5 Inches / 30.5 x 75cm 3mm steel topped birch ply or an optional upgrade to a solid 10mm thick Aluminium bed
- The bed running length – 55 inches / 139.8cm
- Stand width – 19 ½ Inches / 49cm
- Stand height – A moveable stand (lockable) 35 ½ Inches / 90cm – A static stand 30 Inches / 76.5cm
- Stand depth – 17 Inches / 43.1cm
- Depth of press – including star/round wheel 21 Inches / 53.3cm (not including tommy bars)
- Height of the press bed –
- From the Floor with a moveable stand and lockable wheels 39.3 Inches / 100cm
- From the Floor with a static stand 35.3 Inches / 90cm
- Star wheel Size – 117cm / 46 Inches (we can make bespoke sizes also)
- Small round wheel – 36 Inches / 91.5 cm Diameter (optional upgrade)
- Large round wheel – 48 Inches / 123cm Diameter (optional upgrade)
Designed, used and built by real printmakers since 1980 – so great printmaking support available if needed.
- Direct drive or geared multi-printers, etching and relief presses available in standard sizes and bespoke
- Stainless steel top roller as standard in either 4 or 6 1/2 Inches Diameter
- No maintenance bearings
- Star Wheel available at standard size, or we can make a bespoke size for you.
- Optional upgrade of small (3 foot) or large (4 foot) round wheels instead of the star wheel
- Optional Upgrade from 3mm steel topped marine ply to a solid 10mm thick Aluminium bed
- Optional upgrade to a gridded registration bed for your press
- Powder coated and easily maintained
- Safety features such as bed safety stops, press lockdown as well as easy removal of a star or round wheel and press bed.
- Supplied with runners and a printing blanket so you can get printing straight away and easily print many different thicknesses of the plate, from Etchings through to Letterpress.
- Delivery, set up and print or courier delivery or free pick up with free printing demo &/or add a workshop in any printmaking medium
Setting the Pressure:
It is simple and quick to set the pressure for any thickness of plate, from thin etchings and dry-point plates to thick woodblocks, and anything in-between. We can deliver and set up for you, and also show you how to make plates and print from them. You can come to our printmaking Gallery/workshop and print some of your own plates (or ours if you don’t have any) to get the feel of our range of presses.
Perfect Press Guide:
What makes a printing press great? What should you look out for? And do you know what you need from your potential supplier?
In this guide, we’ve collated our top Seven Questions to Ask Your Printing Press Provider, to ensure you’re perfectly equipped with a product that’s suited to what you need.