If you are great with people and have the drive to succeed as a Customer Service Apprentice in a busy framing team based in the beautiful village of Ironbridge, then this could be the perfect role for you. The chosen candidate will be supported by a passionate team with progression within the company available upon completion of the apprenticeship.
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Listen and respond to customers’ needs and requirements
· Provide information about artists, products, and services that we offer
· Take orders and hold consultations with customers including Framing, Giclee Printing, Scanning face to face and over the phone).
· Determine charges, and oversee billing or payment
· Full training by a Fine Art Trade Guild Certified Framer GCF (APF) to help you work towards becoming a fully qualified Fine Art Trade Guild Framer
· Social media input and interaction
· Exhibition hanging and curation
· Ensuring the Gallery and work areas are kept clean and well presented
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship (work-based learning) Support with Functional Skills if required
End Point Assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The aim of the apprenticeship is for the position to become a full-time role.
The successful candidate will be given full training to become a Fine Art Trade Guild Certified Framer GCF (APF)
The GCF qualification is recognised worldwide as the prime qualification for picture framers, giving framers the opportunity to validate their skills and demonstrate advanced skills in specialist techniques, such as textile framing, conservation, and mount design. In 2015 Guild Certified Framer was introduced, adding Continuing Professional Development as a requirement of the program.
How to Apply?
Contact Diane Jones – Juniper Training – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tue – Fri 10am – 5pm and Sat 9.30am – 3pm
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
07 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)