Since 1910, The Fine Art Guild have been casting their critical eye over the work of the best framing companies in the UK and beyond, and here at Ironbridge Fine Arts and Framing in Telford, we are proud to be counted amongst their select number.
Framing in Telford
With a huge selection of frames from minimalist thin, modern styles to traditional gilt mouldings, Jenny Gunning GCF, our qualified framing expert can recommend the right frame, mount, glass for your art. As a Fine Art Guild Commended Framer, we have a responsibility to use quality materials throughout the build, making sure that the end result is the best it can be, giving years of enjoyment and protection to every photograph, painting, etching, or sketch we frame. It’s not just about pictures, though, as we can also apply our skills to memorabilia framing including your prized football shirts.
The code of conduct we have signed up to relates to how we do business and provides a level of confidence & protection for our customers.
- Observe the highest standards of inte
grity in all transactions
- Protect the interests of their customers
- Avoid the use of false, confusing, inaccurate or misleading terms, descriptions and claims
- Make every effort to reach an amicable and speedy solution in the event of a dispute with a customer
- Maintain adequate insurance protection to suit their business and customers’ needs
- Represent itself as a member of the Guild only whilst a current member
- Maintain and enhance the reputation, standing and good name of the Guild and its membership
- Contribute to the advancements of the profession through development and support of Guild standards, the education of fellow members and consumers
- Recognise the authority of the Guild in all matters relating to the interpretation of this code of ethics
If you have any framing requirements, please call into our Ironbridge Studio in Telford where we would be happy to talk through the options and show you samples of mouldings & mountboards to compliment your art.